A Lifetime of Good Eyesight With Eye & Vision Care
Welcome to the Eye & Vision Care blog!
On this page, we’ll give you the latest news, the most advanced options, and the handiest tips related to the visual health industry. From understanding different vision problems and what to expect from an eye exam to learning which treatment options are appropriate for your situation, this blog has you covered. As the leading provider of optometry services and vision care products in and around South Riding, VA, we aim to help you maintain clear, healthy eyesight for many years to come.
About Eye & Vision Care
Since 2008, Eye & Vision Care has provided patients in South Riding, VA, and nearby areas with high-quality solutions for their eye care needs. We make this possible with our:
- Extensive selection of top-tier vision care products and customized optometric services.
- Experienced team of doctors and staff offering comprehensive vision examinations and specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of eye diseases, conditions and problems.
- Commitment to educating our patients about their visual health and what they can do to achieve and maintain clear vision.
- Advanced, state-of-the-art diagnostic technology.
- Personalized eye care services in a pleasant and comfortable setting.
From contacts and designer eyewear to effective treatment options, Eye & Vision Care has all your eye care needs covered. Here are three vision correction procedures we specialize in:
- LASIK (Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis). A surgical procedure that uses a laser beam to reshape the cornea, LASIK helps correct the vision of patients with refractive errors like nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism. It isn’t for everyone, though. You’ll need a premier eye doctor like Eye & Vision Care to conduct a thorough examination of your eyes to determine if you’re a good candidate for the procedure.
- Corneal Reshaping. Also known as Orthokeratology, this treatment procedure helps correct myopia (nearsightedness) and mild astigmatism by gently reshaping the cornea. This is made possible by specially designed contact lenses worn overnight as you sleep.
- Low Vision Therapy. If you’re experiencing partial loss of vision caused by macular degeneration, glaucoma, or inherited retinal degenerative disease, this treatment option might be what you’re looking for. Eye & Vision Care will evaluate your visual abilities and prescribe low-vision devices for use. This aims to maximize your available vision for hobbies and work-related tasks.
Eye & Vision Care is your top choice for superior eye care services in Fairfax, Haymarket, and South Riding, VA. Visit this blog often for more updates. To schedule your consultation, call us today.